Have your Banbric garage built in only 4 days!
Banbric Garage Sizes
Standard single garage:
19m² – 3,04m wide x 6,24m deep
Standard double garage:
Short version 33m² – 5,82m wide x 5,66m deep
Long version 36m² – 5,82m wide x 6,24m deep
Standard triple garage:
54m² – 8,58m wide x 6,24m deep
Garages are offered in various sizes and erected to the following specifications:
– The building is erected on a concrete raft slab reinforced with ref.100 BRC mesh with plastic underlay, steel floated finish and 600mm entrance ramp.
– The roof consists of timber gang nail trusses covered with concrete roof tiles over UV resistant plastic underlay.
– Nutec fibre cement barge boards and fascias.
– PVC Rainwater goods.
– Garage doors are purpose made to give increased height on the gable side allowing access to caravans and 4x4 vehicles. The roll-up doors are manufactured from chromadeck available in white, brown and green.
– The doors are also suitable for automation. A full garage door measuring approximately 4,5 wide is available as an optional extra.
– Interior walls are bag-washed and painted white and exterior walls are painted to match existing buildings
– The drawing and submission of plans is included.
– Optional extras include Meranti windows, Meranti pedestrian doors, rhinoboard ceilings, electrical installation and plastering.